1. Notify the police immediately.
2. Limit your discussion of the accident with the other driver(s).
3. Take pictures of damages to all vehicles involved in the accident.
4. Take pictures of any other damages, i.e. damage to other's property or to other involved objects.
5. Get prompt medical attention regardless of how minor you feel the impact to your vehicle was or how minor the property damage was.
6. Do NOT speak with any insurance companies.
7. Do not SIGN anything sent by insurance companies.
8. Contact us soon as possible so we can immediately begin to protect your interests.